[Gta04-owner] QtMoko - another experimental image

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Nov 14 22:34:31 CET 2012

Hi,
you can now try another experimental pre release here [1]. QtMoko now uses
pulseaudio+gstreamer for sounds. Switching audio states and ringtones now
could work. During state switching and on A3 during calls pulse audio is
suspended using pasuspender.

I am not sure if wav and ogg files are well handled now. For me QtMoko crashed
on some ogg files, so you might have to move oggs from /media/card/Documents
and /home/root/Documents. For ringtone you can now select some custom mp3.

I also have to figure out how to correctly setup pulse audio. We need to start
if before qtmoko. If someone has experience with it, sharing would be welcome.

Please note that the image is quite untested, but if there are no serious bugs
and once the ogg/wav stuff is fixed i will do release.

Regards

Radek

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtmoko/files/Experimental/