[Gta04-owner] The sound level changes with or without remote USB cable

Marc Langlois langlois.marc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 22:23:26 CET 2012

Hi list,

I made the test "working.state" and "silent.state". I checked the
differences between two files. the files "working.state" and
"silent.state" are identical.
I give you an example of the file.
I have the same problem with qtmoko v47.

I also give you the serial number of my gta04A4 for manufacturing test:
http://www.gta04.org/serial.php?serial=5285-0008

Regards.

Marc Langlois