[Gta04-owner] The sound level changes with or without remote USB cable

Marc Langlois langlois.marc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 22:58:00 CET 2012

Yes, i have meeting profile set.

New information here:
During the call, if I plug my charger then  my correspondent hear my
voice and after unplug this charger my correspondent is deaf (no
specific for a computer and during the same communication).

I also said: it has no added information in the logs (for extraction
usb cable) in the category audiostate. The problem is the same if I
receive a call or if I start the call.

Regards.

Marc Langlois