[Gta04-owner] RS232 cable in Berlin?

Sam Muirhead sam at yearofopensource.net
Sun Nov 4 16:54:27 CET 2012

Hi,

I wrote a couple of weeks ago about my troubles getting started
<http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2012-October/003200.html>
with the GTA04, and had some useful feedback.
The conclusion was that my next step should be to erase the U-Boot
environment via a RS232 cable.
I've tried directly contacting a couple of people here in Berlin who
have been involved in this project, but I haven't yet had any luck
finding someone able to lend me a cable.
Nikolaus, are there any more RS232 cables for sale?
Is there anybody on the list in Berlin or nearby who has this cable? Any
other suggestions for how I can get hold of one?
Please get in touch!

Sam