[Gta04-owner] Detecting headset plug: twl4030-madc IRQ issue

PaulK paulk at paulk.fr
Tue May 22 20:54:15 CEST 2012

After bringing audio output to Replicant on GTA04, I'm back to work on
headset plug detect. For now, I'm going with hw-validation kernel just
to make sure the ADCs are handled correctly.

So apparently, ADC7 is MICSENSE (no headset / short / headset) [1],
exactly what I need. After trying some user-space madc code [2], it
seems that ADC7 reports pretty-much the same value (around raw=10)
regardless of headset plug state.

What am I missing here? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

[1]: http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/page/Devices-Overview/
[2]: https://github.com/scottellis/madc

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer