[Gta04-owner] group tour donations

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Fri Mar 30 21:25:35 CEST 2012

hi,

unfortunately I somewhat lost track of the donations state.
just read the page again
(http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GTA04_Group_Tour_Donations_Hub) and see
that there are indeed a few entries for both sides.

are any of those transcactions closed already? if so, could you please
indicate that, so one knows who still needs help?

I did not register there, because I a) lost my credentials for the wiki
long ago and b) don't really have a pet project I want to further, but
rather GTAXX development as such.

after the original group tour fell through, I just checked my bank account
and think I can up my already planned donation, which means I'd like to
split it between a donation to the project (to cover the gap between the
advertised price for a 100% sale and the new price with only 41%) and
someone still in need of help.

ATM I'm thinking of maybe 150 € for each (maybe more, if worse comes to
worst).

Nikolaus proposed some kind of scheme to ensure, such help will be indeed
used to purchase a GTA04 -- is it in place yet?