[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v40, no calls possible

Rainer Nerb rainer at it-nerb.org
Thu Feb 23 11:40:22 CET 2012

Am 22.02.2012 16:50, schrieb Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller:
I didn't know that I had to set up the environment by sourcing
/opt/qtmoko/qpe.env before calling /opt/qtmoko/bin/gsm-voice-routing, so
this problem was solved
> That all sounds like some severe corruption of the Debian system.
> I have v40 running fine on a GTA04A4.
>
> Maybe you could try:
>
> apt-get --reinstall install qtmoko-gta04 linux-image-3.2-qtmoko-gta04
tried: system not booting any more (just showing Tux's small image in
the upper left corner), same effect I had yesterday after installation
of new kernel
> Or, try to make a fresh SD card with this image:
>
> http://download.goldelico.com/gta04/20120217-GTA04-QtMoko-v40/
did that several times to have a clean system again: re-formatting of
SD-card and re-installation of the above image
result: running system (with those problems I mentioned in my initial mail)

by the way: I already had those problems when trying to call (in or out)
with v39
> Nikolaus
>

> Am 22.02.2012 um 14:00 schrieb Radek Polak:
>
>> On Wednesday 22 February 2012 12:27:17 Rainer Nerb wrote:
>>
>>> doesn't work: library missing!
>>>
>>> /opt/qtmoko/bin/gsm-voice-routing: error while loading shared libraries:
>>> libqtopiagfx.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
>>> directory
>> Hmm then you need also this command:
>>
>> 	. /opt/qtmoko/qpe.env
>>
>> Btw maybe i have messed up with kernels and installed a bit older one which
>> does not have support for GTA04A04. Can you please try manually install:
>>
>> http://qtmoko.sourceforge.net/debian/gta04/linux-image-3.2-qtmoko-
>> gta04_39-1_armel.deb
>>
>> Or it could be enough to download it and unpack just uImage.
>>
>> But i am leaving now until Monday, then we can continue.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Radek

IT Nerb GmbH
Lessingstraße 8