[Gta04-owner] GTA04 Hardware Board Question

xperia linux linuxperia at gmx.ch
Sat Feb 18 17:21:08 CET 2012

Hi to all.
I have a question realted to the Hardware of GTA04.
Most of the Mobile Phones today have limits when it comes to Displaying
the Information on a Mobile Phone as the size of the Mobile Phone need to be small while lot of Information like Websites have hughe Sizes that can not fit on a small Mobile Screen.

Becouse of this and the allready small Screen of GTA04 i am asking me why
the Hardware developers does not go the Way using
Video Eyewear instead LCDs ?

A Great Producer of such Video Eyewear especially also for Mobile phones
is http://www.vuzix.com/consumer/products_browse.html

It does allready works with Iphone
http://www.vuzix.com/consumer/products_wrap310.html

Some Facts what such Video Eyewear provide compared to the small LCDs
The sunglass-style Wrap 1200 sets a new standard for performance and excellence in video eyewear.
Its huge 16:9 widescreen 75-inch display, as seen from 10 feet (3m), is the largest in the industry. Ideal for watching blockbuster movies on your mobile phone or touch pad, or other media device in 2D or 3D at home
and on the go.

My Question is how well is the GTA04 Hardware Board developed to support such Video Eyewear.

I want to say that Google is already working on this Terminator Video Eyeglasses stuff for its android phones
http://9to5google.com/2012/02/06/hud-google-glasses-are-real-and-they-are-coming-soon/
and if you guys want success with your work you should concentrate on this Feature than on new LCDs

Having the Possibility to watch Information over such a Gadget like the Vuzix Wrap 1200 Video Eyewear http://www.vuzix.com/consumer/products_wrap_1200.html on the GTA04 would be  for me one Reason more to Buy the Board as i dont need a LCD as a new Customer/Buyer.

Beside this one big Problem that all Mobile Phones have is the lack of a good Keyboard.
What about the Possibility having a Virtual Laser Keyboard implementd in the GTA04 ? This would make GTA04 the Ultimate Mobile Device on Earth !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEuRSuLQrtk&feature=related

Something that a lot of People are using are Digital Pens/Scriber.
This should be afaik easy to be implemented in GTA04 mother Board and would make your work really upstay to other Mobile Phone makers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8OEqPs-2lk&feature=endscreen&NR=1

--
Jetzt informieren: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freephone/