[Gta04-owner] Flashing new GTA04 so that they work out of the box

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Feb 10 11:38:22 CET 2012

On Friday 10 February 2012 11:18:23 Christoph Mair wrote:

> It might be possible to offer a "Demo SD card" where the user can boot
> into each distro, play around and then flash whatever he likes most.
> As I said, we are working on this. If someone already has such a setup
> I'd be happy to get a copy ;-)

If it helped you, i can try to cook up something like that. Should i try?

However one thing is still not solved with this "Demo SD card". If you
loose/damage the card then you are again at the point where you have to do the
non-trival partitioning of SD card.

If there was working rootfs in NAND, you could insert empty SD card, boot from
NAND and make bootable SD card from there.

Regards

Radek