[Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Amazing adventures with a brandnew GTA04...

Jack Jones sanctuarys3172 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 18:38:34 CET 2012

unbreakable/motherboard
can be irreveresibly damaged

________________________________
 From: Sven Dyroff <S.Dyroff at phytec.de>
To: gta04-owner at goldelico.com
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 4:49 PM
Subject: [Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Amazing adventures with a brandnew GTA04...

> Sven Did you formatt sd card with 2 partitions then
place "MLO" and "U-Boot" on the correct parts of the
SD(just confirm this is correct)
> MLO has to be the first file copied when I tried
this it only showed up as "Lost and Found" file on the card,would
be nice to see these files
> first.

Yes, of course I did. Otherweise I would
not get anything, right?

> I understand the gta04 is "Unbrickable"--how
true is this?

Sorry, I cannot get any translation into German for the
word "unbrickable". What is the question?