[Gta04-owner] GTA04 starts discharging to zero after charged

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue Feb 7 20:30:02 CET 2012

Hi,
i have noticed that when i plug USB to my GTA04 it charges battery until it's
full. But then the device seems to draw energy only from battery.

In real life this means that you plug GTA04 to USB and if you come few hours
later the battery is drained.

This is on 3.2 kernel, i havent tested 2.6.32.

Is there any easy fix for this? I'd like to spare my battery a bit - i am
afraid that 3 charging cycles per day will kill it soon.

Thanks

Radek