[Gta04-owner] Detect Call Hangup / Option Datasheet

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Sat Feb 4 16:09:58 CET 2012

Thomas Gstädtner <thomas at gstaedtner.net> writes:

> Hi Neil,
>
> I did only very little changes locally and reported back to Marcel -
> he has pushed his own changes, so they are upstream now and as far as
> I know this should result in complete ofono support for the GTA04 -
> excluding the audio routing which for now has to be done externally.
> So yes, there is nothing needed that is not upstream and though I
> haven't tested upstream due to a lack of hardware yet, I would assume
> everything works.

Thanks very much for this quick reply; it's nice news.  Currently when I
start up ofonod - built from git master - on my GTA04, I get a segfault
apparently in libcap-ng, but hopefully I can debug that.  It's
encouraging to know that all the needed support is theoretically there.

(And for the audio routing I'll use Radek's program.)

Regards,
      Neil