[Gta04-owner] Detect Call Hangup / Option Datasheet

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at gstaedtner.net
Sat Feb 4 15:59:31 CET 2012

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 13:22, Neil Jerram <neil at ossau.homelinux.net> wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thomas Gstädtner <thomas at gstaedtner.net> writes:
>
>> 2) With the help of the ofono guys I added basic support for voicecalls
>> of the GTA04 to ofono (not upstream).
>
> Did you ever get your oFono changes upstream?  Or do you think they're
> perhaps made unnecessary now by other upstream changes (such as Marcel's
> commit that I referred to in my previous email)?
>
> Thanks,
>        Neil

Hi Neil,

I did only very little changes locally and reported back to Marcel -
he has pushed his own changes, so they are upstream now and as far as
I know this should result in complete ofono support for the GTA04 -
excluding the audio routing which for now has to be done externally.
So yes, there is nothing needed that is not upstream and though I
haven't tested upstream due to a lack of hardware yet, I would assume
everything works.

Regards, thomasg