[Gta04-owner] Booting QtMoko

Matias Jose Seco matiasjoseseco at care2.com
Fri Dec 21 18:57:46 CET 2012

I've performed the operations described in the official README file:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtmoko/files/GTA04/README/download

It was done through an SD reader of a notebook. As so it identified the
SD card with sdb and not with mmcblk0p*, is this a problem?
Another note: i've applied the boot flag of the first partition after
concluding all the operations, does this take problems for booting the
sd?

Nevertheless,
after experimenting the first boot, it appeared the penguin, then an
image of an sdcard with qtmoko logo.
Afterwards, it asked me to perform touch calibration, then time setting
and finally started loading everything else but it stopped in a "please
wait" status. As so i've switched it off.
Now, every time i turn on the phone, it stops at the sd card image with
qtmoko logo:
didn't it should start after touching it?