[Gta04-owner] debian+qtmoko kernel+X11: y-axis wrong

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Mon Dec 3 00:08:04 CET 2012

"arne anka" <openmoko at ginguppin.de> writes:

> c) how do you propose to "search"? google gives exactly one match for
> "AutoAddDevices 100% cpu" related to this list -- that one is 1)
> irrelevant and 2) unanswered.
> http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/ is hardly a
> searchable  source, unless it's indexed by google

Well, a google for "debian xorg.conf autoadddevices freerunner" finds
http://pl.digipedia.org/usenet/thread/12949/1909/.  But that requires
already knowing that it happened before in a Debian distribution on the
Freerunner - so I agree that my remark was too hasty, and take it back.

> last, but most importantly: i mentioned that to give some more
> information than a mere "X crashes when ..."
> and that was, in fact, the question i posed: what do i do with that
> crashing X?
>
> i thougth it possible that someone alreday had experienced the issue
> and did know a workaround or even solution.

Sure, fair enough.  And I guess the solution to that crash is: configure
event0 as the touchscreen instead of event1.

      Neil