[Gta04-owner] Qt upgrade eating battery?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sat Aug 11 11:40:54 CEST 2012

On Friday, August 10, 2012 09:32:20 PM Neil Jerram wrote:

> Also, the 3rd time, the red LED was on for some reason.  (It might have
> been on the 1st and 2nd times too, but I didn't notice.)

red LED is now blinking when GPS application is trying to get fix. Each blink
is for the NMEA packet with number of satellites (GPGGA line or something like
that).

The led is also in current git blinking when battery is running low (instead
of the terrible beep sound).

And lastly - red POWER led now idicates charging...

Regards

Radek