[Gta04-owner] Default cpufreq governor, 1Ghz on A4?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sun Aug 5 13:49:16 CEST 2012

On Sunday, August 05, 2012 11:36:34 AM NeilBrown wrote:

> > Btw is it possible to enable 1Gz for A4 model?
>
> There is a comment in that code somewhere which says:
> 		/* TODO: MPU 1GHz needs SR and ABB */
> Need I say more?

Hmm I have no idea what it means ;-)

Anyway 1GHz  is not big priority for me now, just wanted to ask.

I am now trying to find out why my A4 is eating 32mA in suspend. It was quite
stupid to hand out A3 so quickly, because i cant compare if it's because of HW
or SW changes...

Btw would you be interested if we donated you A4 model?

Regards

Radek