[Gta04-owner] Battery life

Mario Barcala mario.barcala.rodriguez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 19:19:20 CEST 2012

Hi all:

I am new to this list and have not a GTA04 yet, but I'm thinking
about buying one. I want to free my phone :)

I'm worried about battery life. I have read Radek mail about QtMoko
v44, which achieves 25 mA when device is suspended = 48 hours, but, if
I want to use the device only as GSM phone, is it possible to poweroff
unused devides to increase autonomy? That is, is it possible to
poweroff bluetooth, wifi, etc and get extra battery life in suspend
and waked up also?

Thank you and congratulations for your work.

Regards,

  Mario