[Gta04-owner] Status GTA04 EA

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Sep 14 21:16:59 CEST 2011

Hi all,
let me give another update on the project status:

1. USB-OTG is now working (after we removed the USB1.0
compatible ESD protection chip). The typical ping time in
ethernet gadget mode is 0.3 ms

2. The integration of the McBSP interface into ALSA works.
Rene was able to record a phone call using arecord.

3. Production of the remaining EA boards is now scheduled
for next Monday. I will try to make another video recording.

4. Next batch
So we come close to planning the next batch of units :)

The plan is that we get new quotations after production
and testing of all the EA boards is finished. And, we will
update the PCB layout to fix all the small issues we
already know.