[Gta04-owner] GTA04A3 Testing Status Update

Peter Klassen neo.freerunner at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 25 17:56:29 CEST 2011

>  With more energy and higher peak temperature.
>
> And voila, the module identified itself on the USB bus!

Sorry I have to comment this in German..
Gewalt ist also doch eine Lösung ;)

These are tremendous News. Once again congratulations!Now to your question.

>  What do you think? Should we
> a) hurry and have all of you help testing (but low chance
>    to repair) or
> b) continue testing in our small team on two boards.
>    Ensuring that almost every bit and piece in hardware
>    works (not necessarily optimized, but works)?

afaics you have reached the point that you have promised on the web-page
for our ;) EA devices:

"it may not work completely but at least CPU, Display, Touch, Memory,
MMC/SD, RS232, UMTS-USB (data)"

so for me the answer is clearly _a_
Of course i would be happy to receive a completly working device, but
then I would not have ordered the EA and waited until you have tested it
all right. So personally i would love to contribute to testings and
development as far as i can do! besides this... the bigger the team, the
faster the testing, at least it would not be slowered i think.

greetings
Peter