[Tinkerphones] GTA04: TV-out working again!

Jonatan Hatakeyama Zeidler jonatan_zeidler at gmx.de
Sun Jun 3 09:23:24 CEST 2018

Hi,

we just started a community project¹ to bring Ubuntu Touch to the
Raspberry Pi to enable people to build their own fully featured phones.
If we succeed, it may be not that difficult anymore to bring Ubuntu
Touch to tinkerphones, too. So both communities could combine their
efforts, ubports on the software side and tinkerphones on the hardware side.

What do you guys think about that?

regards,

Jonatan

¹https://github.com/ubports/raspberry-pi