[Tinkerphones] deb-packaging omap-uboot-utils

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Thu Jan 11 08:08:16 CET 2018

On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 10:14:09 +0100

> > First I will wait for upstream integration of my bugfixes.

I am talking about upstreaming omap-u-boot-utils (pserial. pusb, ukermit).
The most important ones are merged, only a MacOS compile fix is waiting.

> I think the simpler things have been integrated and missing is the dfu support from
>
> 	http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-uboot.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/work/kemnade/dfu_spl
>
> Is this mature/stable enough to test it?

Yes, it should be. The scripts are just expecting the default product id of pusb is ok.
No significant influences on ordinary builds. What would be nice: a list of usb product
ids of the omap boot roms you have access to (besides the gta04 one (0xd00e).

Regards,
Andreas