[Tinkerphones] Librem 5

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Wed Oct 25 19:15:58 CEST 2017

Quoting H. Nikolaus Schaller (2017-10-25 17:57:48)

> > Am 25.10.2017 um 12:11 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard <jonas at jones.dk>:
> >
> > Quoting Rainer Dorsch (2017-10-25 10:57:38)
> >>
> >> I think you can still preorder...
> >
> > Correct: Fundraising campaign is formally over, but Librem 5 can still
> > be pre-ordered until available for regular sale.
>
> If we are talking about funding: it is also still possible to donate/fund the
> tinkerphones and Letux-OS activities:
>
> http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=Products&category=Project%20Support
>
> Maybe, this can even be made running on the Librem 5 once it becomes
> available. To have even more alternatives to what is already promised.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I am aware that you are still actively developing, and that funding for
your work is obviously always helpful, but...

My impression, looking at the URL you provide here just above, is that
paying money there doesn't get me a gadget - as it (maybe eventually)
does paying money to Librem 5 or GTA04 fundraising.

If I am mistaken and geeks wanting to sponsor your work while getting
something tangible in return can do so at above URL, then I suggest you
consider clarifying that.  I would love for you to attract more support!

 - Jonas