[Tinkerphones] Librem 5

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Oct 25 17:57:48 CEST 2017

> Am 25.10.2017 um 12:11 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard <jonas at jones.dk>:
>
> Quoting Rainer Dorsch (2017-10-25 10:57:38)
>> On Mittwoch, 25. Oktober 2017 09:55:24 CEST Belisko Marek wrote:
>>> I didn't pledged because I was not aware that such thing exists :)
>>
>> I think you can still preorder...
>
> Correct: Fundraising campaign is formally over, but Librem 5 can still
> be pre-ordered until available for regular sale.

If we are talking about funding: it is also still possible to donate/fund the
tinkerphones and Letux-OS activities:

http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=Products&category=Project%20Support

Maybe, this can even be made running on the Librem 5 once it becomes
available. To have even more alternatives to what is already promised.