[Tinkerphones] Librem 5

Belisko Marek marek.belisko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 09:55:24 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 7:09 PM, H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Librem 5 was now successfully funded.
>
> Anyone here on this list who pledged for one?
I didn't pledged because I was not aware that such thing exists :)

> I'd be interested in what you expect it can do
> what the Letux activities can't or don't.
I think what is good selling point is how final device will look like
(for sure  people care about HW, more ram, flash, fast CPU and a lot
of storage) but finally people always choose based on feeling.
To be honest I used my gta02 for few months as main phone for few
months. It was nice as people was starring at it and asking questions
:). But in final nobody buy it :( So even maybe phones for tinkering
should get some nice cover could gain atractivity for "normal people.
Other that that I think Letux & Nikolaus is doing great job - hat
down.

> BR,
> Nikolaus

marek