[Tinkerphones] GTA04A5: good news and bad news

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Feb 23 08:16:33 CET 2017

I also have an addition for the list of potential solutions.

>> I noticed that certain technical issues, albeit in a different area, were
>> greatly assisted by people with access to tools and knowledge through their
>> workplaces or professional situations. Maybe some of those people, or others,
>> might have something to share about this.
>
> We understand the problem fully and do not have a lack of information and it
> is not a hobby production line but already a very professional one.
>
> Two soultions would be easy:

A third one only costs money (as long as components are available):

> * use a different memory chip (but it is not available)
> * use a different processor (means redesign of the PCBs which is also beyond
> capabilities)
* spend a lot of money to fine-tune the soldering process even more than we already have.

> So we are only trapped in fixed requirements...

Unfortunately none of them can be done for the GTA04A5 project. Maybe for others.