[Tinkerphones] GTA04A5: good news and bad news

Rainer Dorsch ml at bokomoko.de
Wed Feb 22 22:04:36 CET 2017

Hi,

solidrun sells SOMs with the i.MX6

https://www.solid-run.com/freescale-imx6-family/imx6-som/

Not sure if this works for a phone formfactor and if it helps to reduce risk and cost.

I can confirm that the stock Debian kernel runs very robust on their Cubox-i and Hummingboard using these SOMs. Open source graphics relies on etnaviv, this I have not yet tested myself.

Rainer

Rainer Dorsch
http://bokomoko.de/