[Community] FOSDEM 2015

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 19:33:21 CET 2015

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 7:06 PM,  <wonderphone at posteo.de> wrote:
> Christ, I will be there on Sunday and with Paul already preparing his talk
> during lunch you will be the center of the OpenPhoenux community meetup. How
> can I find you? Do you think it makes sense to have lunch before going to
> Paul's presentation?

Since I'm picking up my wife and daughter on Sunday afternoon round
13:30 I'll have to leave at 12:30. So, it would make sense to have an
early(ish) lunch before I go home.

AFAIK I'm meeting Paul on Saturday at 10:30. Are you in the
neighborhood at that time, or do you plan to only come on Sunday?

Hmmm, what would be a good place to find me... Not sure, it depends on
when you'll be around.

I'll leave for Brussels in about half an hour and plan to be at my
hotel at 21:30 for check in, then drop off my car at the ULB (to be
reasonably sure that I've a parking spot for the weekend) and walk
back to the hotel. I'm planning to go to the Fosdem opening at 9:30
and meet Paul after that.

See you all soon in Brussels @FOSDEM

Christ van Willegen