[Community] FOSDEM 2015

wonderphone at posteo.de wonderphone at posteo.de
Fri Jan 30 19:06:18 CET 2015

Hi all,

Christ, I will be there on Sunday and with Paul already preparing his
talk during lunch you will be the center of the OpenPhoenux community
meetup. How can I find you? Do you think it makes sense to have lunch
before going to Paul's presentation?

Cheers
Oliver

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Paul Kocialkowski <contact at paulk.fr>
wrote:
> Le lundi 19 janvier 2015 à 18:26 +0100, Christ van Willegen a écrit :
> I was thinking of the much larger one:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=50.81344&mlon=4.38218#map=19/50.81344/4.38234

Never been there. Uhm, perhaps I have, but it didn't come to mind...

> So what about going we that plan: we try to catch each other in the
> devroom and go for lunch afterwards?

Saturday 10:30 in UB2.252A (Lameere). Ok, will see you there!

> I suppose that anyone other member of the gta04/openphoenux community
> attending is welcome as well!

Sure thing! Let's join with as many as possible to discuss the past,
the present and the future!

Christ van Willegen