[Community] Neo900 - Project

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Fri May 23 23:22:18 CEST 2014

Hello Sebastian,

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 12:18 AM, Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
<dos at dosowisko.net> wrote:
> There's a new update on Neo900 project website:
> http://neo900.org/news-0011-progress-update-may

Thanks for the update! I forwarded the PIWO slides to the Pirate Party
(in The Netherlands). As you probably know, being able to communicate
in private (via GSM) and not becoming a victim of interception of
private communication when not using a phone (but having one 'close
by') has become a problem these days.

I guess that a Neo900 (or another open hardware and open software
solution...) may prove to be a necessary device when privacy during
and outside of a call are needed. Perhaps even Michael's 'dumbphone'
may come to the rescue here.

I hope you have no problems moving ahead!

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0