[Community] Neo900 - Project

Boudewijn Kranendonk w_b_kranendonk at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 20:32:54 CEST 2014

On Thursday 15 May 2014 19:39:35 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> I have bad news to announce that Golden Delicius Computers (GDC)
> has declared to step down from the Neo900 project team.

I am very sad to hear this. It must have been a difficult decision.

Thanks for your (continued) effort in not only Neo900 but all projects under
the OpenPhoenux umbrella and its sister projects. Thanks also for the clear
and concise message, that leaves no doubt about the continuation of Neo900!

All the best,

Boudewijn