[Community] Neo900 - Project

wonderphone at posteo.de wonderphone at posteo.de
Fri May 16 20:21:50 CEST 2014

Thank you for your optimistic words but I can't help for the moment
  - it feels like bad news.

Am 16.05.2014 13:14 schrieb Sebastian Krzyszkowiak:
> On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
> <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:
>> Such things happen in business. And sometimes it opens up better
>> solutions than before.
>>
>> BR,
>> Nikolaus

> So yes, it's a difficult time for the project, especially given the
> need of paying back the money and the need for donors to trust us once
> again, but it's not a death sentence. Actually, it may even be a great
> opportunity to set up organisational stuff in this project just like
> we intended to do from the very beginning, but we were prevented to
> due to past mistakes and tax issues.
>
> So please cheer up and wish us luck! :)

While I really do not envy Nikolaus for the task of refunding about 300
donors I hope that many use the money to keep OpenPhoenux devices alive.

Although it feels a little early to ask for it, it would be very
interesting to know each of your, Nikolaus' and Jörg's, plans and vision
for the future path and device(s). Take your time, but then let us know
please. What does it mean for the community?

I wish both of you the best.

Oliver