[Community] Neo900 - Project

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak dos at dosowisko.net
Fri May 16 13:14:03 CEST 2014

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
<hns at goldelico.com> wrote:

> Am 15.05.2014 um 20:26 schrieb Rico Rommel:
>
>> Am Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2014, 19:39:35 schrieb Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I have bad news to announce that Golden Delicius Computers (GDC)
>>> has declared to step down from the Neo900 project team. The reason is
>>> that unsolvable organisational problems have turned out which brake the
>>> project progress in a way that I can't any longer take responsibility for.
>>
>> please tell, this is a joke...
>
> No,
> but don't be disappointed. We are working on a solution so that Jörg
> can continue and complete the Neo900 project alone.
>
> Such things happen in business. And sometimes it opens up better
> solutions than before.
>
> BR,
> Nikolaus

Hello,

Just wanted to clarify that it doesn't mean that Nikolaus won't be
working on this project anymore. Technically Neo900 project will be
separate from GDC, but that doesn't mean GDC can't be contracted to
work for an entity like Neo900 UG - and odds are that this may be the
way to go.

So yes, it's a difficult time for the project, especially given the
need of paying back the money and the need for donors to trust us once
again, but it's not a death sentence. Actually, it may even be a great
opportunity to set up organisational stuff in this project just like
we intended to do from the very beginning, but we were prevented to
due to past mistakes and tax issues.

So please cheer up and wish us luck! :)

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak, dos