[Community] phone as keyboard

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Thu May 1 15:16:14 CEST 2014

On 2014-05-01 12:35, Boudewijn wrote:

> Finally, I guessed the phone could perhaps offer itself as a
> bluetooth-keyboard to a PC (after receiving input from the actual
> keyboard). Extending that, I thought one could use "some old
> Freerunner lying around somewhere" as a keyboard to a GTA04, using an
> onscreen keyboard.

I've been pondering that too, but in my case I'd like to reuse my old
Nokia 770 or N800.  They have bigger screens than GTA02/04, and so an
easier to use on-screen keyboard.

Also - FWIW, BTW, and in the wider field of keyboard/input - I have an
accelerometer-based Dasher input system nearly working on my GTA04.

Regards,
      Neil