[Community] Supply chain information

wonderphone at posteo.de wonderphone at posteo.de
Tue Mar 4 20:37:57 CET 2014

Hi all

I have taken a look at the BOM list of the GTA04A4 and have to admit it
look plausible and complicated at the same time to someone who has
little knowledge about hardware.

Is it possible to group the parts into parts that can be easily
purchased at another location and parts that we do have to accept as
they are? Can we for instance group the resistors and regard them a one
general item or are they all individually special?

@Sascha: Did you already have the chance to take a look at the list?
Does it look like something that you can feed into your tool? What will
the tool be able to do what a big spread sheet table cannot do?

@ Nikolaus: How would we need to proceed when we talk to suppliers? We
probably have to avoid to make you a laugh in their eyes ;-)

Best regards,
Oliver