[Community] Neo900 news

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak dos at dosowisko.net
Fri Jul 11 13:52:15 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 10:17 PM,  <wonderphone at posteo.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The neo900.org website has experienced a major makeover and 2 new big status
> updates have been added June 16 and July 7.
>
> I can see you have done a lot but please keep the good old mailing list
> updated.
>
> Thanks and best regards
>
> Oliver

Hi,

Ooops, sorry for that! With so many channels to release the
newsletters it's easy to forget about some of them...

Anyway, we have just published the second part of "the July Trilogy".
The trilogy is meant to be a comprehensive overview over the project's
state and plans

The first part - "The Past": http://neo900.org/news/july-trilogy-part-i-the-past
The second part - "The Present":
http://neo900.org/news/july-trilogy-part-ii-the-present
The third part - "The Future": coming soon!

Thanks for reminder, I'll try to not forget about good old maillist
again on future updates :)

Cheers,
--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak, dos