[Community] GTA04A5 / Letux 2804

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Fri Jan 17 11:15:23 CET 2014

> Until low power usage for a new board can be  positively demonstrated, I
> think it would be very irresponsible to make very many of them.

I agree in case of GTA04A5 but disagree in case of Neo900.

In order to solve the remaining issues, we need more software developers.
In case of GTA04 I assume the available potential has already been bailed
out. We can see this by means of the low preorder quantity (less than 20).
In case of Neo900 it seems that there's a very high potential of software
developers waiting for hardware, in order to be able to flower out their
activities. Findings on basis of the Neo900 can then be feeded back to
GTA04, especially when concerning the functioning of the OMAP3.

Best regards
   Sven