[Community] GTA04A5 / Letux 2804

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Jan 16 12:26:48 CET 2014

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 12:08:07 PM Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> Hm. I think the starting point should be to check if your assumption that
> 3.12 is worse is still correct with the 3.12.7 kernel. Also because in the
> 3.12.7 kernel we have included all the 3.7 kernel patches.

Btw you dont need QtMoko to meausure it. Just remeber charge_now and clock
before suspend, put the phone in sleep and after resume use this formula:

	((chargeNowBeforeSuspend - chargeNow) * 36) / (10 * secs);

Where secs is time spent in suspend.

There is some old mail from Neil Brown where he descibes it better if you want
to search.

BR

Radek