[Community] Hi from Scrollback

Gaurav Srivastava gaurav at scrollback.io
Mon Jan 13 11:28:34 CET 2014

Hi there,

I was told about openphoenux very recently by one of the users of
Scrollback. Apologies if you felt this email to be a spam. As a open source
believer and contributor, we are trying to find support, adoption and
feedback from other Open Source communities around the world.

Scrollback is an open source <http://github.com/scrollback/scrollback> chat
tool for websites which also integrates with IRC.

It is designed to make it easy for non IRC users to get on the IRC channel.
The users don't even need to understand how IRC works, Scrollback is just
like any other chat app for them. Many large communities like Mozilla
<http://mozillaindia.org/>regional
communities, MDN, Hasgeek.in etc are already trying out Scrollback.

I wanted to reach out to the openphoenux community to try out Scrollback on
their blogs, IRC channels and websites and provide us their valuable
feedback. (Find here the user
documentation<https://github.com/scrollback/scrollback/wiki/Getting-Started-with-Scrollback>
)

Scrollback is free and is going to be so, forever for open source and tech
communities. Also we are currently running a promotion, which I intend to
extend to the Openphoenux community members: websites which start using
scrollback before 31st January, 2014 get 1 year of Free access to all
Premium features, when we launch them in February, 14.

If you like what we are doing, please spread the word with a
tweet.<https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3schools.com%2Fhtml%2Ftryit_view.asp%3Fx%3D0.34447558084502816&text=Setup%20chat%20on%20your%20website%20using%20Scrollback.io%2C%20Used%20it%20%26%20loved%20it%20%23scrollbackchat%20&tw_p=tweetbutton&url=http%3A%2F%2Fscrollback.io&via=Scrollbackio>

Looking forward to your feedback and support.

Kind Regards
Gaurav