[Community] Repair MicroUSB socket

Chris Dellin cdellin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 17:39:51 CEST 2014

FWIW this happened to me a month ago or so; I've been too lazy to try to
fix it, and instead just bought an extra battery and a wall battery charger
[0].  The added bonus is that I can "recharge" the phone instantly by
alternating batteries every day.  The downside, of course, is that USB
tethering no longer works.

Cheers,
- Chris

[0] http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006W2F6QI