[Community] New about openphonux production

J.V. King mensawasp at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:51:40 CET 2013

Just wondering, didn't the Motorola RAZR i (Motorola XT890), which came out a little over a year ago, have an Intel compatible SoC for smartphones ?  Or was that not considered "low-power" ?  I'm not trying to debate the comments here, but I do remember following the RAZR i when it first came out, as it seemed like (if you could unlock the bootloader) it would be the IDEAL phone to install practically any computer OS on (as opposed to ARM, which many desktop distros aren't ported to yet, and may never be).  Anyway, I'm not criticizing anyone here (as you are all doing a GREAT job with the GTA04 and Neo900), but I did want to mention this phone, in case nobody has heard of it yet.  :-)