[Community] Next generation OpenPhoenux devices

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sun Mar 17 19:00:48 CET 2013

On Saturday, March 16, 2013 01:28:07 PM Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> > If you have any dreams where our open source hardware should go to,
> > please share.
>
> So everybody dreaming about a Galaxy S4 :-?

Not at all. The device is nice but in a year it will be unsupported because of
new S5. I would rather like outdoor phone with outstanding standby time - fast
and reliable. It would be nice if it could use standard AAA battery, if it had
HW keyboard, gamepad like keys and secondary e-ink display.

Regards

Radek