[Community] Learning from Apple...

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Tue Jun 12 10:43:07 CEST 2012

And of course it's pure by accident that the meaning of the name of your
company "Golden Delicious" is a cultivar of an...

... apple!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Delicious

Sven

Von:    "Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns at goldelico.com>
An:     List for Openmoko community discussion
<community at lists.openmoko.org>
Kopie:  community at openphoenux.org
Datum:  11.06.2012 21:02
Betreff:        [Community] Learning from Apple...
Gesendet von:   community-bounces at openphoenux.org

I just read what the Apple CEO did say 5 minutes ago:

11:52 am                 "Only Apple could make such amazing hardware,
software, and services."
11:52 am                 "The products we make combined with the apps that
you create can fundamentally change the world."
11:53 am                 "And really, I can't think of a better reason of
getting up in the morning."

Almost everything he says can be said about the independent and open
source communities (except we don't have such many money - but we have
brains as well).
And we also want to change the world fundamentally. Towards real freedom
for the users.

This is the reason why I get up each morning and continue to improve the
Openphoenux/GTA04 world :)