[Community] What software are we still missing on GTA04 distributions?

Griera griera at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 16:39:36 CEST 2012

On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:00:41 +0200
"Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:

> Please just write down what you are missing. This might help the
> software projects to get directions and motivation (because someone
> is interested in their work).
>

> QtMoko:

* Stability: after some suspend/resume cycle, the FR hangs.
* Reliable bluetooth connection with bluetooth handsfree car kit (factory-installed). No problem with other my family's phones (tested: HTC, Blackberry and Samsung)
* Easy sync for contacts, memos, tasks (with kontact: Kaddressbook, Korganizer, Kjots, etc)
* Speaker sound louder
* Word searches for all documents of the phone (contacts, memos, tasks, etc.), as could be done with Palm
* NeroGPS: showing vehicle speed and the compass.
* When  NeroGPS is running, if it is plugged in, not turn off the screen

Anyway, many thanks to developers that keeps alive my phone. Regards