[Gta04-owner] painting & earpiece speaker

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 07:56:19 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:44 PM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
<hns at goldelico.com> wrote:
> Am 12.06.2012 um 21:19 schrieb Hermann Schwärzler:
>> But what I really would like to have soon is an earpiece speaker.

> There is one spare parts reseller in Sweden having the speakers since they have also been used in one Asus phone (or PDA?):
>
> http://www.asusparts.eu/product_info.php?products_id=10750
>
> But I don't know if this can be recommended.

I bought one of these, since I had no more audio from my phone. It
looks (and measures) the same as the one in the case.

However, in my case, it turned out that my speaker was working fine,
but that the audio driver had somehow died. So, I was unable to verify
that the speaker works with the GTA02 (and, consequently, GTA04)
board.

I _think_ I sent the earpiece to Radek with the rest of the parts.
Radek, did I, and can you verify if it woks?

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0