[Tinkerphones-Stammtisch] [OHSW.org] Tinkerphones OHSW 2016

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mo Nov 21 17:15:15 CET 2016

Hi,

> Am 17.11.2016 um 02:25 schrieb Julius Bünger <buenger at mytum.de>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> sorry for the late announcement:
>
> We got rooms and WiFi at the TU Munich.

This is great news! Thanks for organizing the rooms!

Now we only have to fill the agenda.

Well, agenda is probably the wrong word, since it is not a
conference with papers, program committees, schedule etc.

Rather the idea is to have a hacking weekend where people
from our community/communities can meet in person and bring
forward some topics by working together. "Birds of a feather"...

Here some ideas from me what we could do (provided we have
the right participants):

* Replicant6 for GTA04
* hands-on for Pyra hardware
* GTA04/Pandora mainline kernel improvements (camera, power management, GPU)
* Pyra kernel and PyraOS improvements (e.g. GPU)
* QtMoko2
* (premature) spring-cleaning of the tinkerphones.org home page

But I am sure our community has many more projects which
can be accelerated by such a weekend meeting.

Let's discuss. And meet in Garching!

For details: http://www.ohsw.de/ http://www.ohsw.org/

BR,
Nikolaus