[Stammtisch] OpenPhoenux Letux/GTA04 Kernel- and Userspace-Hacking weekend

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sa Apr 9 15:01:49 CEST 2016

Hi all,
participant list is stabilizing...

> Am 01.04.2016 um 15:29 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com>:
>
> Hi all,
> finally after making the Pyra prototypes ready for other developers, I am
> revived enough to plan the next step of our OpenPhoenux Hacking weekend.
>
> I have set up a workshop description page:
>
> http://projects.goldelico.com/p/openphoenux/page/HackingWeekend2016/
>
> including a doodle link where you please specify your preferred weekends.
> As soon as it stabilizes, we can start to check availability of the potential
> location (greater Munich area so you can already think about travel plans).

It looks as if 04 JUN is the best date for all. Unfortunately it is not the 07 MAY
which would be 4 weeks earlier... But we need everybody and 4 weeks
is just 4 kernel release candidates later :)

> We have space for approx. 2-4 more participants, so if you know someone
> who would optimally fit and could contribute significantly, please forward
> this mail and/or the link.

@Radek: it would be nice if you could participate since QtMoko "is your child"
and we want to revitalize it (using more recent Debian and kernels). With
your expertise it should be much easier.