[Openpvrsgx-devgroup] old am3517 version

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Mon Jan 6 17:28:10 CET 2020

* H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com> [200106 10:59]:
> Anyways, I have integrated and rebased your 1.9.2188537 tree and fixes:
>
> https://github.com/openpvrsgx-devgroup/linux_openpvrsgx/tree/letux/pvrsrvkm-1.9.2188537
>
> It is only missing an integrated Makefile so that setting CONFIG_PVRSGX_1_9_2188537
> can build your version.

FYI, I have a patch series coming for 1.9.2253347 to make it use pvr-drv.c and
work with the old pvr-omap4 userspace. Some of those patches probably can also
be used for 1.9.2188537. I need to sort out few more issues though before I
can post anything, so it will be some number of days.

Regards,

Tony