[OHSW.org] Next Tinkerphones Hard&Software Hacking Meeting

kardan kardan at riseup.net
Do Nov 23 04:41:14 CET 2017

Hi,

I am still lurking on this list. My interest was bigger once but since
I have no testing hardare, I cannot contribute much. So I spend time
on other open source projects, like the new version of hitchwiki.org.

If someone would like to sponsor old or partly damaged hardware for
testing, I would definitively look more into the GTA-04X. I could also
come by for testing.

Looks like the store has been robbed? No offers in sight. No campaign
to queue pre-orders.
http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04
https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/GTA04 "Release
dat: January 2012"

Is there a current blog to build up the community?

What is the note taking application you use on replicant?

Best,
Kardan

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:27:31 +0100

--
Ich bin über XMPP und OTR-Verschlüsselung in Echtzeit erreichbar:
kardan at riseup.net / kardan at jabber.ccc.de

Bitte verschlüsselt Emails an mich, z.B. so:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/de
https://help.riseup.net/de/security/message-security/openpgp

Mein Schlüssel:
https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF6B2F5D14EF9EC81
pub   rsa2048/0xF6B2F5D14EF9EC81 2016-05-20 [SC] [expires: 2018-05-29
Key fingerprint = 1280 7C9D 2D9C 4ADB 0A78 37FC F6B2 F5D1 4EF9 EC81
uid                   [ultimate] kardan <kardan at riseup.net>
sub rsa2048/0xAB2F3A9EC09A1693 2016-05-20 [E]

Tails ist ein auf Online-Sicherheit und Anonymität optimiertes
USB-Live-System: https://capulcu.blackblogs.org/neue-texte/bandi

Software gegen Überwachung:
https://prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux