[OHSW.org] OHSW 2016

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Mi Aug 3 15:55:56 CEST 2016

Hello everybody,

after the successful "Letux/GTA04 Kernel- and Userspace-Hacking weekend"
in June [1] and the rename of the OpenPhoenux project to "Tinkerphones"
[2], we though it would be the right time to start the planning of our
annual Open Hard- and Software Workshop.

Inspired by the Letux hacking weekend, we want to achieve a stronger
hands-on experience for this year's OHSW 2016. So we will shift the
focus from presentations and discussions to workshops and hackathons.
This way we want to push forward the open hardware and software projects
of all participants.

If you want to participate in the event, please register yourself and
help to find an appropriate date:

  http://doodle.com/poll/nspi5fhr3gwef425
  http://www.ohsw.de

BR,